EE 1 Noise Supressor by Chord
The English Electric EE1 network noise isolator is designed to sit discreetly between ethernet cables within a streaming audio/video system and can drastically reduce noise whilst allowing digital signals to pass unhindered.
Digital signals are robust but are often accompanied by a degree of noise, usually transferred from home network devices.
The EE1, like the EE 8Switch and 16Switch, continues our efforts to prevent noise from affecting music/image data and system performance.
In-line network noise reduction for streaming media
- Self-powered – converts unwanted noise to heat
- Targeted filtering reduces damaging network noise
- Galvanic isolation blocks low-frequency noise, reduces high-frequency noise but maintains data quality
- Discreet yet powerful and easy to install
- Multiple EE1 units within a network can bring further improvements
Cost incl. VAT: 295.- (ex shipping)
Includes a 0.75m c-Stream cable worth CHF 75.-